Today I finished one phase of a project I’ve been meaning to take on for months: updating my website. There’s some other fun stuff I want to add that I won’t tell you about yet (It’s not ready yet…shhhhh), but the part I finished today was adding new banners to all the pages of my website! A couple have been up for a while (you might have noticed the Welcome page has changed a bit), but I added the last two a few minutes ago. Go check them out! They’re all ink drawings I’ve done, so while they’re not the fanciest…they fit me, and I hope you guys like them.
I honestly don’t know when I’ll get the other things I’m planning up and running, but I’m going to try to finish at least one other project before I start school again. What I want to do isn’t hard exactly, but I have zero training in website building, so it takes me a lot longer to do anything than it would for anyone who actually knows what they’re doing (I am very grateful for internet tutorials, and I have sooo much respect for the patience of professional website builders. This stuff is complicated!) Anyway, it’s a little thing, but it makes me happy to see the page banners fit the theme of my website better.
Stuff is still coming alone nicely with the next Agonizomai book. I’m nearly to 60,000 words, and I think just a little under two-thirds through the rough draft (I say tentatively, with a nervous laugh). I’ve gotten to the point in the book where I know roughly what needs to happen in the rest of the book (middles for me are tough…a lot of the time I have to figure out what happens as I go), but I don’t really know how long it will take for everything to happen. It could be fast-ish, it could take a lot longer than I think. We’ll see where the characters take me.
I hope you all are doing well! Talk to you in a couple weeks. 😉